Student conduct that does not align with our Wildcat P.R.I.D.E. expectations may result in disciplinary consequences, including teacher and administrator assigned detentions. The procedures for detentions are as follows:
- The classroom teacher or administrator will contact the parent regarding the assigned detention.
- The detention is assigned during lunch time or after school in the assigned classroom.
- If the consequence is an after school detention, students are responsible for arranging transportation home from school if an activity bus is not available.
- If a student is absent from school on the day of an assigned detention, the detention will be made up on the day he/she returns.
- Tardiness to detention may result in disciplinary action.
- Missing a teacher-assigned detention or misbehaving during a detention will result in referral to the office for disciplinary action.
- Participation in athletics, extra-curricular activities, performances, or work does not excuse a student from an after school detention. Students have the obligation to inform the coach, sponsor, or employer of the after school detention.