Welcome to the LSMS PTO, where everyone is a member!
Ever wonder what exactly the PTO does? Curious about how the money we raise is spent?
The following is a list of activities and events PTO helps make possible:
- 7 Habits/Leader in Me Program
- iHabits/Pick Your Passion program
- WEB program
- Red Ribbon Week
- STEAM Fest
- Book Fairs
- Field Trips
- Dinner for Teachers on Conference Nights
- Outdoor Beautification
- Veterans Assembly
- Math/Robotics competitions for participating students
- Technology for students and staff
- School/campus enhancements
- 5th Grade Visits - provide snack/drink for visiting students
- Back to School Luncheon for entire LSMS Staff
- Orientation and Open Houses - provide volunteers
- Staff Appreciation Week - a week in May, we show our THANKS to our amazing LSMS staff!
- Team Support - educational funds for each grade level team, including field trip transportation
- Staff Recognition Days - we show our appreciation to our Bus Drivers, Custodians, Secretaries, Nurses and Counselors throughout the year.
The PTO is proud to assist in making these events available to our students, staff and our families. We look forward to growing and providing more family fun events in the future!