Monday through Friday, 7:15 a.m. – 2:47 p.m.
The mission of the library media program is to provide a well-organized collection of quality materials and diverse resources that supports the curriculum, increases academic achievement, and encourages the development of lifelong learners and readers.
Students have access to print books, ebooks, and audiobooks through Destiny.
- Students check out materials for a three-week period.
- Replacement price will be charged for any lost materials.
- Rockwood students have access to ebooks, audiobooks and research at St. Louis County Library online. Ask the librarian to learn more.
- Parents have the ability to receive daily email notifications regarding the materials their child has checked out of the school library. Parents wishing to receive these daily emails should contact their child's school librarian to activate this feature. This needs to be updated each year.
What's Happening Now?
- Set a new reading goal and share it with a parent and your LA teacher. Post it where you can see it.
- Stop by the library to view the PTO Book Fair! Enter one of the many raffles going on now!
- The Fall Bookmark Contest has begun! Create your bookmark and turn it in before November 20th. See entry form in the library for details!
- Want to make a book trailer during Ac Lab? View potential nominees for next year's Mark Twain and Truman award with these Potential MASL Award Nominees 24-25 trailers. Then, choose a book and complete this Book Trailer Ac Lab form.